Professors seeking experiential education for pre-health professions students.
Exploring Medicine Natural, Neurobehavioral, and Social Science Modules.
So students can apply basic science knowledge to true life medical situations.
Exploring Medicine is easily incorporated into existing science courses.
Through the College of Saint Benedict | Saint John’s University
(Biology 373, 2 credits)
- Spring Semester 2022 (January 11 through April 26, 2022.)
- Remote, synchronous format.
- Tuesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. Central Time
- Attendance fee is $950.00.
- Registration starts mid Fall semester 2021.
- Required online Exploring Medicine module subscription, $200.